Who doesn’t love a good vacation? We all have had a shitty year because of COVID so it’s time to give yourself some much needed TLC. Now that we are in the heat of summer, it’s time to think of the best vacation destinations for the 2021 summer.
- Kingman, AZ – Kingman, Arizona, located along historic Route 66 in Northwestern Arizona, offers beautiful scenery accompanied with generous people. Kingman is a family friendly vacation location just 90 miles from Las Vegas and nearby the Grand Canyon. Hotels are as low as $45 a night at some locations. I advise taking the family to Kingman and enjoying the scenery and outdoors on a hike!
- Chicago, IL – Chicago is one of the most historic and well known cities in the US. Between the historic buildings and world renowned sports organizations, Chicago has to be towards the top of this list. Chicago has a very nice educational system with a total of 69 colleges. I advise visiting Chicago to see some historic sports arenas, visit Lake Michigan and meet friendly people.
- Barstow, CA – Barstow is a major transportation hub and commerce center in California. If you want to see some new cultures, visit Barstow! However, watch out for the high crime rate. If you visit Barstow, you will have a 1 in 80 chance of falling victim to a violent crime.
- El Paso, TX – Located on the Western edge of Texas along the Rio Grande River, El Paso offers many interesting attractions. I advise visiting the El Paso Zoo or visiting the variety of hikes along their foothills. El Paso is known for its high levels of drug trafficking so you can look to score big here!
- Oakland, CA – As the former home of the greatest football organization in the NFL, Oakland is a safe, family friendly tourist destination. Aside from the many remaining Raiders themed bars and restaurants, Oakland offers the lovely rose gardens and beautiful downtown attractions. I would be careful asking for directions here, though, you wouldn’t want to end up on the wrong end of an argument with a Raiders fan. Enjoy your stay!