We’ve got a lot to dive into with today’s picks. Tonight we have Game of the NBA Finals and tomorrow morning we have the British Open. I’ll be giving my picks for both of the big events in the article. We will also have a Blood Bank Guarantee today! Let’s start with the Game 4 picks for tonight:
- Phoenix Suns +4.5 The Suns had an awful Game 3 against the Bucks. They lost the turnover battle, had only 2 second chance opportunities and couldn’t hit a 3 to save their lives. I think Chris Paul uses the 2 days off to figure some stuff out that didn’t go well and puts that into action for Game 4. This game will be close until the very end and I think the Suns definitely cover.
- Chris Paul OVER 35.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists Chris Paul got dominated by Jrue Holiday in Game 3. CP3 won’t let that happen in back to back games in the Finals with his legacy on the line. Even if the Suns don’t get the win, CP3 won’t let it be because he didn’t play well. I’m looking at him to put up 30 points and 9 assists. THIS IS A BLOOD BANK GUARANTEE
Now let’s get to my British Open picks to win the tournament:
- Patrick Cantlay (+3300)
- Daniel Berger (+6000)
- Justin Thomas (+2000)
- Christiaan Bezuidenhout (+8000) LONG SHOT
Here are some prop/matchup bets:
- Patrick Cantlay over Bryson DeChambeau Cantlay is a player that will always be in contention at tournaments, especially at majors. I see Bryson struggling at this course and he may be on the fringe of making the cut. Cantlay is coming off a win at the Memorial and a T-15 at the US Open recently. DeChambeau split from his caddy and choked at the US Open. This course is a Par 70 so distance off the tee won’t matter as much as just needing to put it in the fairway and getting a good look at the green.
- Winner from USA (+110) 4 of the top 5 golfers and 7 of the top 9 golfers based off of odds are all American. My only worry here would be Rahm but American golf is extremely deep at the moment and I’d be shocked not to see an American raise the Claret Jug.
Best of luck and remember to bet responsibly!