“Hey mom, why is the dog vibrating?” A veterinarian’s office got a nice pink, double sided surprise this week when a dog was brought in after apparently swallowing a large object. After finally getting the dog to throw up, what plops out on the floor in front of them? Mommy’s giant pink vibrator. I’m sure that was a run one to explain to the vet, probably beginning with a “that’s not mine, I swear. I was holding it for a friend.”
That’s gotta be one of the funniest, but also most embarrassing reveals a vet’s office has probably ever seen. I mean if your dog throws up a pulsating pink vibrator you kind of have to own the fact that you’re THAT chick. Seems as if Fido got into the wrong toy chest after all but honestly at least now we can answer the question “what da dog doin’?” He’s swallowing your girlfriend’s vibrator.
What’s worse: getting stuck at the top of a roller coaster, or derailing from a roller coaster?
Tiger Woods Video Games are Back!
Hot take: Zoos are overrated